Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Teardrop





when i was young
i used to cry
cry out loud
without knowing why
they used to tease me
a "cry baby"
that`s the reason
why i`m always lonely


until someone came
in front of me
took my hand
and try to mend me
she wiped the teardrops
from my cheek
i didn`t even had
the chance to speak
i felt the care
that she gave me


i never thought
that i`ll be so happy
i told everyone about her
i said i`m very thankful
to have her
we used to be
together all day
i don`t even
want her away


then one day,
she never passed my way
i`ve been looking
from left to right
`til i found a letter
from her that night
no words i found
except "goodbye"
tears fell
from my eyes
while asking myself
the reason why

years passed,but still
the reason is unknown
`til i dreamt of her
last night
smiling at me
and she was then covered by light

when i woke up
then i`ve realized
that she`s not just
a good friend
but an angel instead

No comments: